Anonymous
Please  Login  or  Register  
Welcome to FCB Clan website www.fcbsamp.com. Our server ip is: 149.202.225.137:7777
Menú Principal   

HomeHome  
    Home
Comunidad  
    Foros
    Clan FCB Youtube
    Fondos de pantalla
Miembros  
Información Usuario   

Hola ,
Bienvenido a FCB Clan.

Register
Lost Password
Username
Password
 Online:   
Member(s):

Guest(s):
01. Guest
02. Guest
03. Guest
04. Guest
05. Guest
06. Guest
07. Guest
08. Guest
09. Guest
10. Guest
11. Guest
12. Guest
13. Guest
Forums Forums:   
 Topics: 2,247
Server   
www.Game-State.eu
Afiliados   
Novocaine Clan

FRAG

Ubercrue

[U] Clan

SA:MP

http://i18.servimg.com/u/f18/11/01/10/33/boton_10.jpg

Lista de miembros   
Clan FCB

[FCB]Daniela
[FCB]Flip
[FCB]Kevin
[FCB]Kira
[FCB]Omar
[FCB]Sabina
[FCB]Sol
[FCB]Srxx
[FCB]Summum
[FCB]Xxandria

Inactivos:

[FCB]Bandit
[FCB]Brad_J
[FCB]Fefo
[FCB]Chaman
[FCB]JotaCe
[FCB]Judas
[FCB]Manu
[FCB]Martino
[FCB]Moxenas
[FCB]Necro_x
[FCB]Niaxe
[FCB]Oscarez
[FCB]Ruben
[FCB]Thais
[FCB]The
[FCB]Therider
[FCB]Tuko
[FCB]Xsephyros

FCB Clan :: View topic - Teamspeak
Arcade  |  Ranks  |  Staff  |  Statistics  |  Board Rules  |  Forum FAQ  |  Log in

Search for at
FCB Clan Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
 Donaciones / Donations - PayPal. Noticias | News [FCB]Srxx 91 Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:56 pm
[FCB]Srxx View latest post
 Reglas del servidor (explicacion). Guia para principiantes | Beginner's Guide [FCB]Kevin 0 Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:31 am
[FCB]Kevin View latest post
 Hola, Cuanto tiempo Tema libre | Off Topic Necrox 7 Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:39 pm
Slash View latest post
 password failure English forums Community 6 Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:45 am
Community View latest post
 Cambio de nombre Tema libre | Off Topic Alan_Loquenderox 3 Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:55 am
[FCB]Sol View latest post
 Cambio de [clan] en el server / Change [clan] on the server Importante | Important Usuario 889 Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:24 am
[JfM]Exelion24 View latest post

Teamspeak
FCB Clan Forum Index -> Problemas & Ayuda | Problems & Help
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Thank Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nixy

serbia.png

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:50 pm Post subject: No icon Teamspeak Reply with quote

This topic is just to confirm that NickFeld have advertised his Teamspeak by giving the ip to Ari and Sol_Blade, maybe to someone else, but for now I know for two of them, calling the players from FCB to another server it is advertise and in addition saying that it is new FCB Teamspeak, no one of FCB members told him to open Teamspeak server for us, and we don't need it, FCB have Teamspeak server.

Now anyone who received ip from NickFeld, please confirm here.
[JfM]NickFeld
Principiante
Principiante

germany.png

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:32 am Post subject: No icon Re: Teamspeak Reply with quote

Like I Said Check the Logs. There is not any IP or something else. I don't understand this but okay do your things if you think it's helpful.
Nixy

serbia.png

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:42 am Post subject: No icon Re: Teamspeak Reply with quote

I don't need to check anything, calling players to another server is spam, and you have called them, and you are given ip to Ari, Sol_Blade, Tomicas, maybe someone else, assuring them that it is a new FCB Teamspeak, no one of us told you to make Teamspeak server.
www.Game-State.com
[JfM]NickFeld
Principiante
Principiante

germany.png

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:45 am Post subject: No icon Re: Teamspeak Reply with quote

I have Never given it to Tomicas and I have given the IP to Ari through Skype. Thats not forbidden.
[JfM]NickFeld
Principiante
Principiante

germany.png

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:46 am Post subject: No icon Re: Teamspeak Reply with quote

Tell me if You want to Control my Life. I can do what I want on Skype, Facebook, Twitter etc.
Nixy

serbia.png

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:51 am Post subject: No icon Re: Teamspeak Reply with quote

Yes you can do what you want, but when you take our players from our server, to another server, you will be banned, it's simple. You giving them ip from your TS server, that they leave our TS server. Now go to read forum rules and don't make double posts.
www.Game-State.com
[JfM]NickFeld
Principiante
Principiante

germany.png

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:03 am Post subject: No icon Re: Teamspeak Reply with quote

The Teamspeak Server is not yours. The Teamspeak Server Owner is a German friend. You only have a Channel there. I just want to clear all this.
Nixy

serbia.png

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:08 am Post subject: No icon Re: Teamspeak Reply with quote

You clear it in your head, here and on the server respect rules, and do not stick your nose where it does not belong, watch your things.
[JfM]NickFeld
Principiante
Principiante

germany.png

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:50 am Post subject: No icon Re: Teamspeak Reply with quote

The only thing I just don´t understand is that I have bought a Teamspeak, because someone asked me if I can do it for FCB. I did it and then you are annoyed about it. The Teamspeak Channel gets rarely used and it´s not your Teamspeak like you say, it´s just from a German Friend with a Custom Channel. The thing is I don´t understand why do you have to turn this into a big problem? It´s just a "TEAMSPEAK SERVER" and I have never advertised it In Game like you saw. I wanted to speak with Srxx about it, but he wasn´t responding so I stopped doing the Server. I don´t understand why my Application has to get denied because of this. I am donating to the Server very often and I don´t know if that´s a way to treat a Top Donator. Can I speak with you or Srxx or with both on the Teamspeak Channel and we clear it out, because I am really pissed off by it and I just don´t understand it.

Regards

Nick Feld
www.Game-State.com
[FCB]Sol
Miembr@ del clan
Miembr@ del clan

votes: 2
argentina.png

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:12 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Teamspeak Reply with quote

Hi Nick and Nixy, i want to clear something because i was "tagged" here about ts3.
I asked Nick if he knews make permissions on ts3 because i was interesting to learn to the future (about FCB, never another server), but i have never said to him "create now a server" i said him i will tell him in a future for helping because it's not sure, only that. Then he decided to do a ts3 because he wanted it, i didn't ask him for it and i didn't know about that ip, i get know when Nixy told us about it and i decided see my inbox on forum. That's all. Sorry if i had wrong english! Regards

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
[JfM]NickFeld
Principiante
Principiante

germany.png

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:39 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Teamspeak Reply with quote

Hey Sol,
Thank you very much for your response. I think that was a big missunderstanding then and I am sorry. I understood it like that that you wanted me to create a FCB Teamspeak so I´ve bought one for 3 years for 120€. I think we just have to speak on Teamspeak or skype that we can clear this out and get this shit away. Smile
Nixy

serbia.png

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:06 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Teamspeak Reply with quote

No one of FCB members asked you to do it for us, and I have told you why you are denied from level 1, because of your vocabulary, talking to me without respect, using bad words, I'm not your friend, your family, anything and with me you can not talk like that, also the players with that vocabulary, and who stick their nose where it does not belong, can not have level here. If you are donating that does not mean that you can do what you want here and talk to me using bad words.

The players with level are warned also, who uses NickFeld's Teamspeak instead of FCB channel their level will be removed.
[JfM]NickFeld
Principiante
Principiante

germany.png

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:03 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Teamspeak Reply with quote

I think you don´t know what I am saying. It´s a fucking Teamspeak what is wrong with that I will just shut it down. Just keep calm god damnit, I don´t do what I want and "I HAVE NEVER STICK MY NOSE ANYWHERE". You don´t have to decide what I do I said it was a missunderstanding if you don´t understand that then I don´t care. I miss the old times when it was good. You are just talking to me like I am a little kid show some respect aswell if you want that I treat you with respect. It´s simple but it looks like you have some problem with me. I have never stick my nose in your things and I will never do it. Understand it or not I don´t care to be honest.
Nixy

serbia.png

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:28 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Teamspeak Reply with quote

I have warned you two times in pm for talking to mi like that, and have said that is last warn, you continue to talk to mi with that vocabulary, no more warnings... You are banned on the forum. Go to learn to speak with respect.
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view   Thank Post
FCB Clan Forum Index ->  Problemas & Ayuda | Problems & Help
Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: