Anonymous
Please  Login  or  Register  
Welcome to FCB Clan website www.fcbsamp.com. Our server ip is: 149.202.225.137:7777
Menú Principal   

HomeHome  
    Home
Comunidad  
    Foros
    Clan FCB Youtube
    Fondos de pantalla
Miembros  
Información Usuario   

Hola ,
Bienvenido a FCB Clan.

Register
Lost Password
Username
Password
 Online:   
Member(s):

Guest(s):
01. Guest
02. Guest
03. Guest
04. Guest
05. Guest
06. Guest
07. Guest
Forums Forums:   
 Topics: 2,273
Afiliados   
Novocaine Clan

FRAG

Ubercrue

[U] Clan

SA:MP

http://i18.servimg.com/u/f18/11/01/10/33/boton_10.jpg

Lista de miembros   
Clan FCB

[FCB]Sabina
[FCB]Sol
[FCB]Srxx
[FCB]Xxandria

Inactivos:

[FCB]Bandit
[FCB]Brad_J
[FCB]Daniela
[FCB]Fefo
[FCB]Chaman
[FCB]JotaCe
[FCB]Judas
[FCB]Manu
[FCB]Martino
[FCB]Moxenas
[FCB]Necro_x
[FCB]Niaxe
[FCB]Oscarez
[FCB]Ruben
[FCB]Thais
[FCB]Tuko

FCB Clan :: View topic - Hunting Players
Arcade  |  Ranks  |  Staff  |  Statistics  |  Board Rules  |  Forum FAQ  |  Log in

Search for at
FCB Clan Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
 Donaciones / Donations - PayPal. Noticias | News [FCB]Srxx 92 Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:10 pm
El_Pulentoso View latest post
 Hello guys English forums OSimdiAsker 2 Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:33 pm
ScarFace99 View latest post
 ¿Hola? -(°-°)-/ Tema libre | Off Topic Alan_Loquenderox 7 Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:53 pm
FiCh0 View latest post
 [NEVER] IS SERVER DEAD ?! English forums Community 1 Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:51 pm
Sharkx View latest post
 Reportando A Usuario Que No Respeta Las Reglas!! Problemas & Ayuda | Problems & Help [U.K]Juan 274 Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:10 pm
ScarFace99 View latest post
 Album Videos/Fotos En El Servidor! Multimedia [U.K]Juan 38 Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:48 pm
Arepa View latest post

Hunting Players
Goto page 1, 2  Next
FCB Clan Forum Index -> Problemas & Ayuda | Problems & Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruth_Less
Principiante
Principiante

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:23 pm Post subject: No icon Hunting Players Reply with quote

Hi everbody that bothers reading this,

In the past few days that I have spent time on the server I witnessed something very annoying first hand.
You all know what I'm talking about it's when groups of people mostly 2 or 3 at a time Hunt/Clear/Harass other players over and over again.
I like to call it hunting because it's literally them hunting me.

When I'm leaving my base and try to drive or go anywhere these guys are already behind me and shoot at me and my vehicle and end up killing me it's near to impossible to win a battle when it's 2 very skilled players attacking just 1 guy by himself.

Now I'm not complaining about 2 people teaming up and killing everybody that's smart to gain kills and improve ratio.. might not be very honorable but it is what it is, right ?

What I'm complaining about is the hunting part of it, I don't want to fight these people, they are attacking me leaving me no other choice than running (which never ends up succeeding) or fighting (which also never ends up succeding) because they are always at least 2 people most of the time more like 3 or 4 attacking a single person it's getting ridiculous.

And after they killed me the first time, they do it again and again and again...... until I either stay in my base (because they can't spawnkill me) or i join a duel(because they don't fight there)  or I simply leave the server...
Now again, I got no problem when I'm attacking them and they are 2-3-4-5 100 guys fighting against me alone that's no problem, but they are attacking me and other players leaving us with a very limited menu on what we could do while on the server.

It's so annoying when all you can do is join duels, or use teleport commands and never leave your base..unless you wanna die over and over again by these people.
I'm obviously talking about the JFM clan who use this ''Strategie'' all the time against people they find annoying or arrogant  I've seen other clans like U.K doing it as well but in my case it's JFM and alies doing this.
They did the same thing to Harris a somewhat well known and experienced player while i was around.

I suggest that it becomes a rule on the server that Hunting/Harassing/Clearing certain players OVER AND OVER AND OVER again becomes forbidden.
If I attack them it's fine I signed up for it. If I don't want to spend my time on the server fighting these guys 1v2 100times in a row once I leave my base the only thing I can do is leave which is bad for the server, bad for the players who wanted to play normally and bad for the hunters because they get no kills anymore.
If you think it's that simple that I could just find 2-3 other guys and they would help me with this you are wrong, they either are not good enough to handle them or get outnumbered as well, and most of the players are either on the same side as these guys or are afraid to attack them...

It's bascially those guys ruling the server in terms of what certain players like me are allowed to do when they are online which sucks and is annoying in my opinion.
I even had admins tell me before that this exact thing I described here is not allowed already is that correct ? because these guys keep doing it all the time.

Those guys use the excuse ''FREEMODE'' as their resoining as to why they do these things, if you complain about it you are a cryer, if you fight them, they outnumber you, if you leave the server they do it with someone else...

I'm aware that it's not technically against the server rules and that's the reason why I made this post  because something needs to change in my opinion otherwise why should people like me even bother continuing playing on this server if we can't do anything other than getting hunted and killed a million times in a row when we try to play ?
[FCB]Sabina
Miembro del clan
Miembro del clan

votes: 1
bosnia_herzegovina.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:36 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Hunting Players Reply with quote

You all complain when someone start doing that to you, but you didn't complained when you did that to me and other players in the past. And there is no rule for this and it won't be.
Game is about killing/dying. Find friends and attack that players too.
I hate this when most of you come to me for this, now on forum too and in the past you did it too. Also many players did this to me, did I tryed to change the rules? I am an admin and what I did? I was angry too ? You chased me a lot. Nobody helped me I just called my friends and then it was fun! Make fun about game, this is the point of the game !
Ruth_Less
Principiante
Principiante

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:46 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Hunting Players Reply with quote

This topic is not about me doing anything it's about them doing it to me and other players as well. It's different when 1 player attacks another players compared to a group of player attacking a single player. Technically everbody can beat everybody in a 1vs1 fight, now try to fight 4 expierenced people at once nobody is capable of defeating them.

As a admin if this bothered you as well you should have suggested change just as myself.

It's not a game when you move a step out of your base and a nrg with 2-3 people comes around and corner and shoots at you, and after you die they come again and again that's just annoying and nobody enjoys when that happends to yourself.

It's about the repeating part that I find ridiculous that they come again and again until you leave the server or use teleport commands, it's impossible to even attempt leaving the base because they will kill you again.
www.Game-State.com
[FCB]Sabina
Miembro del clan
Miembro del clan

bosnia_herzegovina.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:08 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Hunting Players Reply with quote

I know that is not about you doing it, but you did it in past too, I gave an example.
This server have like 10 years and we all played like this so much years. And when someone start doing this to players like you, you start complaining. Nobody didn't break any rule and they killed you normally.
As an admin I told you many things ,many times, and also I tryed to understand you, to be good with you. And always in the end I got same thing, we always fight and I gived up Ruthless. I had much patience with you all these years.

This won't change because you want it or some other player too, I played like this many times. And when players aren't breaking rules everything is fine. Find your group and attack them too.
Ruth_Less
Principiante
Principiante

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:26 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Hunting Players Reply with quote

It doesn't matter that it has been like this for 10 years, It's my opinion that it needs to change for the players beeing able to play normally again.

I never expierenced it this bad in the past and I have been playing here for years that these guys hunt players down for hours upon hours until they quit or use teleport commands this is not fun anymore it's ridiculous.

Good luck trying to find capable players that would dare to attack them, they see what they do to someone like me or harris and don't dare to even attempt attacking them.

My Issue again is not the fact that groups of people kill smaller groups of people, it's the hunting part the repeatedly attackings of those guys that never end or stop that's the problem. They kill you once, you die and try to get some guns, they kill you at the gunshop , you try to get a heli and fly to some other city they follow you with a seasparrow, you try to run to your house and get your car, they are already there waiting for you...

You can't do anything and that's the issue. U.K clan did it in the past they stopped doing it to my knowledge. You and JFM are the only people that do this stuff nowadays hunting single players in bigger groups over and over again to make them get pissed off and annoyed until they leave the server.

Saying this is not a issue or a problem is false. I talked to multiple other players that feel the same as me that this needs to stop.

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

In this thread it's all about that pretty much, it's about danii saying that he is sorry for doing it to other players, and guys like me,arepa,sol_blade,summun all find it very annoying when players need to do this kind of stuff.

Saying it will not change no matter what or saying it's not a problem is wrong. Listen to other peoples opinions on it I'm not the only guy getting annoyed by the constant hunting of these JFM clan members to farm easy quick score and harassing the players in the meantime.

Obviously you're a friend of them so your opinion is biased already sabina because stuff like that will never happen to you anyways that groups of 2-5 people start killing you 20 times in a row just for fun to show how good they are to make you angry,annoyed and frustrated hoping that you leave the server it's childish and immature.

Also the last time these guys attacked me it was you who told me and them that it's not allowed to do it if I recall correctly, what happend to that opinion of yours ?
[FCB]Sabina
Miembro del clan
Miembro del clan

bosnia_herzegovina.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:00 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Hunting Players Reply with quote

First of all Dani$ said sorry for things he did, you little bit missunderstand it.
I like 1vs1 too. I dont hunt you and I wasn't huntig you or other players.If I do it is with reason. You keep talking about HariS. Ofcourse they will hunt him. When MILI entered in server one day alone without me and other players Haris,Kagawa and Kagami did 3vs him. They do that to me too. Nobody hunt without reason Ruthless. You keep talking about Haris and he did it first and you dind't knew about that. He got what he deserved xD he did it too.
You provocate much players that's why you get it.
I said my opinion. Now let's say if we change that rule how to kill groves,cops etc? You wait them in grove street too? How to get score ? It is impossible to change that just because someone hunted you. xD
This is ridiculous.
Arepa
Visitante
Visitante

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:13 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Hunting Players Reply with quote

Buen dìa, tengo mucha experiencia sobre este tema y mucho que opinar con respeto a lo que a publicado ruthless realmente no creo que sea algo que desconozcan aqui en este servidor, porque e visto muchos otros jugadores pasar por lo mismo, ya e perdido la cuenta de las veces que me e ido de este servidor a jugar en otros servidores donde no encuentre con que me atacaran de 5 jugadores no con esto quiero decir que el servidor es malo porque realmente este servidor es (muy bueno), e perdido la cuenta de las veces que me e molestado mucho y e usado el comando /q para largarme del servidor por el simple hecho de jugadores se han puesto en plan de caza para hacer tener un juego muy de mal gusto, es increible como esto sucede una y otra vez y nadie se queja nadie hace nada el clan JFM tiene dominado el servidor por el simple hecho de tener amplia superioridad numerica guiando se por el termino FREE MODE tienen la libertad de hacer lo que les de la gana cuando quieran, estos sujetos les guardo mucho desprecio por la calidad de jugadores que son, a esto se le agrega que hay otro jugadores que son simplemente seguidores por conveniencia de estos sujetos haciendo se llamar amigos se unen a la cazeria puesto a que 1vs1 no son nadie, siempre e sido partidario que las cosas se deberian resolver 1vs1 pero son tantos los que que veo que aqui no prefieren eso, mencionando te SABINA supe que responderias algo asi, pero sabes que? todo ser humano comete errores y tu asi portes un tag FCB cometes errores tambien y te los e hecho saber muchas veces, se que existira alguna regla que regule tal problema hasta que estos sujetos se metan con tu CLAN alli es cuando podran cambiar esto de lo contrario como no son afectados por esto todo seguira, solo estoy dejando por aqui mi opinion sabes biien que todos ellos son tus amigos y tu has formado muchas veces parte de esas cazerias pero te digo algo que MUY BIEN SABES te e visto muchas veces maldecir por perder un duelo 1vs1 con ruthless o conmigo sabes biien que te enojas muy rapido hasta el punto de decir eso y entonces alli tu ves com son las cosas te imaginas que todo el clan BTA se conectara con la misma frecuencia que lo hacen tus amigos? te gustaria que te esperaramos en tu base y ni dejaramos salir y lo hagamos hasta que ya no te quieras conectar? simplemente nos dieras ban por cualquier motivo porque eso lo sabes biien esta es mi opinion no lo digo para discutir si no para recordarte como son las cosas y sabes bien lo que tus amigos incluso tu has hecho.
Ruth_Less
Principiante
Principiante

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:30 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Hunting Players Reply with quote

[FCB]Sabina wrote (View Post):
First of all Dani$ said sorry for things he did, you little bit missunderstand it.
I like 1vs1 too. I dont hunt you and I wasn't huntig you or other players.If I do it is with reason. You keep talking about HariS. Ofcourse they will hunt him. When MILI entered in server one day alone without me and other players Haris,Kagawa and Kagami did 3vs him. They do that to me too. Nobody hunt without reason Ruthless. You keep talking about Haris and he did it first and you dind't knew about that. He got what he deserved xD he did it too.
You provocate much players that's why you get it.
I said my opinion. Now let's say if we change that rule how to kill groves,cops etc? You wait them in grove street too? How to get score ? It is impossible to change that just because someone hunted you. xD
This is ridiculous.

Do you even read what I'm trying to tell you ?

I said that in that thread people said they got annoyed when HE did it just like I got annoyed when JFM did it to me.

You seem to not understand my point it's about HUNTING not killing people in groups that attack them. You can kill cops,grove etc. just not 100 times in a row that's unfair I try my best to not do it myself to the new players as much I kill them 1-2 times and pick somebody else I don't follow them all the time and kill them and after they respawned do it again and again until they leave.

The problem is the hunting aspect, there should be a limit like you can hunt a guy one time, when he respawned you can't do it again immediatly. When he leaves his base you can't kill him again and again that's the issue from my point of view.

If the guy attacks you it's a other story you can obviously kill him but if the guy clearly doesn't want to fight and you keep killing him 100 times in a row it's bad for the player who tries to play on the server just like everbody else.
[U.K]Juan
x Baneado
x Baneado

argentina.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:41 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Hunting Players Reply with quote

Arepa a mi tambien me gusta el 1vs1 y creo que lo sabes muy bien, pero algunas veces otros jugadores deciden atacarte entre mas y eso no se pueden evitar, siempre hay formas de salvarte del 2v1, 3v1, etc...no rcuerdas cuando era Lalit, Wajih, Undertaker y Rana contra mi solo? Siempre buscaba una forma de salvarme y la conseguia, otras veces me mataban y nada mas, nunca me fui a quejar de esto, cuando podiamos con Orhan, wassi, Danii le devolviamos lo que ellos hacian y ya.
Antes con el clan tambien atacabamos entre todos a 1 solo, pero hace un tiempo largo que venimos respetando el 1vs1, por ejemplo cuando Sabina y Wassi luchaban, los dejabamos luchar, si nadie se metia, nosotros no nos metiamos, es asi de simple...
Ademas te estas quejando  de algo que tu tambien hacias cuando tu clan era activo, o no recuerdas cuando estabamos en guerra? Queso y tu venian a por mi cuando estaba solo, que hacia yo? O luchaba o corria para trollearlos un rato xD.
Y que me dices cuando estamos varios jugadores juntos y vamos a matar a un grove qje esta conduciendo y esta solo? Uno que es nuevo y acaba de entrar al server, que todos les disparemos a el, eso seria injusto tambien? Asi nadie podria conseguir score....
www.Game-State.com
[FCB]Sabina
Miembro del clan
Miembro del clan

bosnia_herzegovina.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:46 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Hunting Players Reply with quote

Para Aarepa:
Voy ser cincera los dos son amargados y solo llegan aqui cuando vean que no pueden molestar mas nadie Arepa y aman provocar otros.
A mi me gusta 1vs1 si dije esto es asi y tu porque contradices lo que yo dije? Y tu y el me hicieron esto ahora lo que otros jugadores hacen a ustedes dos. Y yo que hice? Cambie regla? Llege en forum o algo? Para que hay clans en servidor? Para que sirven clanes entonces otros no FCB <. Para tener amigos, grupos atacando otros jugadores y acceptar nuevo jugadores en clans ensenandolos como jugar y ser mejores. Very Happy
Nadie rompi regla matandolos. Surte!

For Ruthless:
I read everthing. I don't agree with you.
Good luck.
[FCB]Daniela
Miembro del clan
Miembro del clan

venezuela.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:06 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Hunting Players Reply with quote

Comprendo la molestia que causa el que te acosen o "cazen" como dicen, lo sé porque a mi me lo han echo, pero resulta que cada uno de los que se están quejando de esta situación los he visto haciendo lo mismo a otros, quizás no tienen memoria o es que se les olvido esa parte voluntariamente, pero yo si, y nadie me puede decir lo contrario. Son cosas de niños, aquí venimos a jugar a matar obviamente puesto que este juego se trata de esto, y nuestro servidor no es un "roleplay" se hacen carreras, duelos o el matar libremente por la calle o hacer otras cosas siempre y cuando no este prohibido en las reglas. Si no les gusta que los acosen o maten en grupillos entonces den ejemplo de eso también, he visto (como ya lo dije) que hacen lo mismo pero se quejan cuando se los hacen. No hagan lo que no les gusta que les hagan. Dejen las cosas infantiles y jueguen en paz, este servidor es para su disfrute no para problemas tontos.

Y disculpen que lo coloque en Español pero se muy poco inglés Smile.

[FCB]Sabina
Miembro del clan
Miembro del clan

bosnia_herzegovina.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:20 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Hunting Players Reply with quote

[FCB]Daniela:
I understand this what bother you caused by "hunting" like you said, I know this because some players did this to me too but the fact is you guys who are complaining about this did the same things to other players and I saw it. Maybe you lost your memory or you forget it voluntarily, But I remember and nobody can't tell me cotrary.
These are things for kids, we come here to play and to kill obviosly because this game serve for that and our server isn't "roleplay" to do races, duels..etc. If you don't like to be "hunted" then give an example for other players too. Because I saw you doing this, like I said, and now you complain about this.
Leave childrish things and play normally, this server is for fun not for some stupid problems.

Sorry for writing it only in spanish, I know a little bit english.

Tranlated.
Hice una tranlate para Dani y estoy con acuerdo y tiene razon son cosas de ninos.
Saludo.
www.Game-State.com
Sharkx
Avanzado
Avanzado

elsalvador.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:28 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Hunting Players Reply with quote

as far as remember since i started to play (about 2 years ago) there's always been like this i mean you're chased and you do as well everyone does it more than once, i've done it too and i don't think (like sabina said)
that there will be a change about it, i think it is just part of the game..

Last edited by Sharkx on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arepa
Visitante
Visitante

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:43 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Hunting Players Reply with quote

primero no estoy buscando problemas solo estoy dando mi opinion pero si lo toman de mala manera ya eso es otra cosa

Para Juan: si recuerdo todo eso juan todos los problemas que hemos tenido y si comparamos las veces que yo te ataque 2vs1 contra ti a las veces que me han atacado ustedes con superioridad numerica pues lo de ustedes quedaria mucho mas alla por la cantidad de veces que lo han hecho, lo se ya paso no me estoy quejando solo te lo estoy recordando nada mas, yo soy una persona que me gusta hacer pagar a quien en algun momento me hizo algo no bien visto para mi, si yo ataco a alguien 2vs1 es porque ya ese alguien me hizo lo mismo y por alli se va creando una cadena.

para Sabina: Si te contra digo es porque es asi se que son varios los que piensan igual que yo pero no lo van a decir porque esto no es su problema, y si dices que soy un amargado puedo recordarte las veces que has maldecido por perder brutalmente en duelos contra mi otro jugador como ruthless entonces no has dado el ejemplo tu que eres Admin porque sabes muy bien que lo has hecho y sabes muy biien que a mi y a mi clan has atacado muchas veces con alta superioridad numerica, para ustedes yo siempre sere el que cae mal por el simple hecho de ser una persona QUE NO SE CALLA LAS COSAS Y LAS DICE LAS VECES QUE ES NECESARIO. Recuerdo claramente cuando el clan UK te atacaba y te mataban y en pocas palabras acosaba te molestabas mucho y usabas tu puesto de admin para hacerle frente supongo que eso no te gustaba y eso SI estaba mal, en fin solo doy mi opinion.

Para daniela: Se que ustedes siempre se defienden en donde sea, pero si alguna vez me ves a mi haciendo le a alguien 2vs1 es porque ya esa persona antes me hizo lo mismo, incluso ya que mencionas eso recuerdo varias veces donde me disparaste a mi sin yo hacerte algo personalmente a ti solo por ayudar a tus amigos en guerras donde ellos siempre han tenido superioridad numerica ninguno de ustedes les gusta el 1vs1 porque saben que van a morir en el proceso por eso se arriman a otros jugadores para ser defendidos cosa que los convierten en pesimos jugadores.

VEO JUGADORES DICIENDO QUE LES GUSTA 1VS1 CUANDO BIEN SABEN QUE ESO NO ES ASI, me despido no seguire diciendo mas nada para no entrar en discusiones porque veo que aqui a nadie le gusta escuchar las opiniones de los demas me puedo ganar un ban, que tengan buen dia.
[FCB]Sabina
Miembro del clan
Miembro del clan

bosnia_herzegovina.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:58 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Hunting Players Reply with quote

Dices opiniones y me atacas.
Cuantas veces hable contigo normal ,tratando solvar unas cosas? Te recuerdas?
Esto es muy ninoso la verdad y no quiero discutir mas. Si ustedes me matan 1vs1 que hay? Juegan mejor de mi esta claro y que ahora? Como sea yo prefiero 1vs1 como y dije pero para jugadores como tu prefiero 2vs1 y mas para que te calmas poco xD.
Nadie esta rompiendo reglas y podemos matar a cualquiro.
Y sobre tu clan, primero voy decir que tengo muchisima paciencia, si no ese Esau seria baneado permanente por decir malas cosas para administradores. Mejor te vale que muestras un poco de respecto y no metes a mi como una administradora en esto. Claro que me puedo molestar y yo, todos podemos pero que con eso? No te hice nada malo, ni a nadie, todo lo que mereces te voy dar. Nadie rompi regla y puede matar a quien quiere!

www.Game-State.com
Post new topic  Reply to topic   Show/hide quick reply form   printer-friendly view   Thank Post
FCB Clan Forum Index ->  Problemas & Ayuda | Problems & Help
Time synchronized with your computer time
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

~ Quickreply Box ~
Quick Reply
Username
Subject
Message body

Emoticons
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised
Shocked Confused Cool Laughing
Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink
Exclamation Question Idea Arrow
View more Emoticons
©
justifyrightcenterleftbolditalicunder linefadegradientRight to LeftLeft to RightMarque to downMarque to upMarque to leftMarque to right
CodePhpQuoteURLEmailImageLyteboxImageFlashVideoStreamReal MediaGoogleVidYoutubeListH-LineRemove BBcode
Options
HTML is ON
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Disable HTML in this post
Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post

Time synchronized with your computer time

Jump to: